This is the blog for Matt Hollingsworth. I'm from Ojai, California. I've worked in comics for 22 years as a color artist.

This blog will largely be used to show my daily life as I live in Samobor, Croatia and as I travel around the region. Lots and lots of photos! Leave me a comment, will you?

All content on this blog is copyright 2013 Matthew Dale Hollingsworth and cannot be copied or used for any purpose without my consent.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lame.

My wrist has been fucked the last two days. Again. It's a bit different this time, though. It hurts on the middle of the top of my wrist. Last time it was more over to the side. But still, it's pretty sore.

Naturally, what I should do is work less to let it heal. But that ain't happening. I just have too much work to do right now. And I can't quit any of these jobs and leave these folks hanging. But I will have to ease back a little where I can.

Wsh me luck that it doesn't get worse.

2 comments:

Rico said...

I wish You luck:)

Matt Hollingsworth said...

Thanks guys. It's better. Seems to have been a short term thing. Luckily!